Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here I am!

I figured out why most photographers have Blogs; It gives their clients a glimpse into their session before waiting entirely too long to see every shot taken. I'll admit, I'm a slow editor but not by choice. Truth be told the only time I am allowed to edit is when the kids are in bed, the lights are out and the only noise I hear are those annoying crickets outside of my window. If I'm lucky, my drifting mind will allow me to edit straight though without remembering something else I had to do while online. If not, my distraction takes hold and before I know it, it's 1am and I must drag myself upstairs to lay down before I've lost so much sleep I am no good for the next nights pile of editing.

You must have already noticed the time. 12:15am. See where this is going? Distraction. Procrastination. And now, back to editing but first..

Welcome to my blog!!
It is with my best interest to update this often. Check back often for new images! Don't forget to leave comments either, let me know your thoughts!

No comments: