Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First ever Senior

I swore I would never do any sort of sessions that involved posing. I don't know whether it's the fact I find it less *true to life* or the fact that I just stink at placement. I took a stab at it when my neighbor across the street, who also happens to be one of my wonderful sitters for the girls, asked if I'd take some head shots for her yearbook picture. Seriously, how hard could it be? Much to my dismay, I didn't mind it at all. The ease of a willing adult made me realize why so many photographers switch their focus from children to weddings. Maybe I'll start offering Senior sessions next year, but only if THEY do their own poses. ha.
(it did help that she is stunning!)



and my favorite from the session (which I **think** also was the yearbook winner)

No comments: