Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Natalie & Mike

I've been dying to do an engagement session for a while now. When I heard that Natalie and Mike had just been engaged I asked a mutual friend to see if they'd be interested in a free session (more like an experiment session!) I knew I'd end up loving it, although I'm not the best person at direction, I kinda just let them do their thing.
I did learn something from it, DON'T TALK TO THEM. If you do, 75% of your photos will be them looking at you in mid sentence responding!! lol.
Here's a few. I am almost done. Just a handful more to edit.




And I can joyfully say I'll be shooting Natalie and Mike's wedding in April!! I'm very excited and looking forward to it. Thanks guys for having faith in me!

1 comment:

Lori Barbely Photography said...

They're all great, but I really love the last one!