Thursday, August 7, 2008

Natalie & Michael

April 26th was the date of Natalie and Mike's wedding. Yes, I realize that we are 3.5 months past that date. I still had to share some of my favorites;) Such a beautiful wedding!!

Natalie, Mike and I have known each other for quite a while now. We graduated together from West Irondequoit, ohhhh, about 11 years ago. After they became engaged I begged them to let me take some engagement photos, little did I know I'd be the sole photographer at their wedding.

The day started off with some gorgeous weather, halfway through the ceremony the hail was SO big it sounded like golf balls hitting the roof of the church. As they say, rain on your wedding day leads to longevity and happiness or another tale says you will have many children. lol.

The rain through us for a loop keeping us strictly indoors for photos. Natalie reserved the Monroe County office building downtown JUST in case of rain. Good thinking on her part, although rain in Rochester during the month of April is a given. We had only 15 minutes to get through all our photos before the next group took over.

After photos we headed to Eagle Vale for the reception. A perfect ending to the perfect day!

(Did I mention how absolutely STUNNING Natalie was? and of course how handsome Mr. Michael looked!)






No comments: