Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Rebecca and Craig renewed their vows in Cabo and when they retured Rebecca asked me to design their reception invitations in which I happily accepted. Being used to baby announcements and holiday cards I was excited to do something a bit different. Since invitations need to be a bit more upscale than announcements I went with a tri-fold card on linen paper. (I changed the inside photos of them for different ones but this is what I have uploaded)



They came out absolutely STUNNING! For once I felt like I could pat my own back. Inside I included an RSVP postcard and a small card to where they were registered.

Excuse my poor product photos...

The reply card has a beautiful little swirly design in the same color aqua as the invite...it didn't show up so well in the photo...

So if anyone is interested I'd be more than happy to make yours!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather! Those are gorgeous! You should be patting yourself on the back, you did a fantastic job!

Heather Cicione Photography said...

THanks Baby Cakes!! Maybe we can make up some brochures for your business once you get BOOMIN'!! Business cards too!!

LaFlacaD said...

Beautiful! I love the folded invite.