Saturday, February 14, 2009

Glasgow Wedding

This wedding is from the end of summer last year. Jordan and I used to work together, ions ago, and she is just one of those people that you immediately and foreverly love (yes, I said foreverly). Her heart is as sincere as they come and her spirit is as uplifting as a warm sunny day. When Jordan contacted me to photograph her wedding I instantly knew the amount of love, joy and happiness this wedding would bring and I ever so quickly told her yes.

Without further ado...and many months later.. (did I ever mention I have issues doing things out of order? I can never blog because who knows if my favorite picture is the LAST one. So I must edit an ENTIRE wedding before I give up the goods. I promised myself I would change that in the upcoming wedding season, we'll see).









No comments: