Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lisa + Rich [engaged]

Worlds WORST blogger.  My apologies, life happens :)  I do however have a yummalicious (as my girls would say) esession to post.  I've got to be honest...this is only my THIRD engagement session ever.  Most of my couples opt out of the session that comes with their wedding package.  They've either been engaged or together for a really long time, they don't want pictures or I truly couldn't tell you why. Here is what I adore about them and why I add them into your package. A session gives us the chance to connect and talk before the wedding.  I get a sense of who you are as a couple and your individual personalities, along with that you get to know me, the one who will be following you around on one of the most important days of your life!!  RIGHT?!
Lisa and Rich are daring souls who braved the on again/off again rainy, 40 degree Rochester temps on what could possibly have been the windiest day of the year.  LOVE THEM. Super excited for their wedding next month!!

High School Sweethearts...say it with me.....awwwww











So remember, when you book me for your wedding, take advantage of this included session!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

H-E-A-T-H-E-R!!! Oh my goodness! Those are unbelievably FABULOUS! You are soooo talented! I absolutely love them. Love the shot of her ring against the brick wall and the two of them leaning against the school doors. LOVE THEM!